Admiral Byrd’s Operation High Jump

The Nazi Occult - Operation Highjump by wraithdt [] (890×1200)
The Nazi Occult – Operation Highjump by wraithdt [] (890×1200)➤

•ⱷ •ⱷ •ⱷ •ⱷ •ⱷ •ⱷ •ⱷ •ⱷ •ⱷ •ⱷ •ⱷ •ⱷ •ⱷ •ⱷ •ⱷ •ⱷ•●
●•ⱷ •ⱷ •ⱷ •[ΞΞΞ][Updated 8/18/2016][ΞΞΞ]•ⱷ •ⱷ •ⱷ•●
● • ⱷ • ⱷ • ⱷ • ⱷ • ⱷ • ⱷ • ⱷ • ⱷ • ⱷ • ⱷ • ⱷ • ⱷ • ⱷ •

ⱷ • ⱷ • ⱷ • ⱷ • Updated 05/10/16 ⱷ • ⱷ • ⱷ • ⱷ • ⱷ • ⱷ • Posted on 2/21/2016 • ⱷ • ⱷ • ⱷ • ⱷ

Navy Engineer:

I Saw Ancient Ruins, Aliens, And Top-Secret Bases In Antarctica!

[!]Navy Engineer∶ I Saw Ancient Ruins, Aliens, And Top-Secret Bases In Antarctica! {]}

On January 2nd, 2015 the editor of website received a very unexpected letter from an alleged retired U.S.  Navy Petty Officer First Class Flight Engineer.

The letter received recounts experiences where the anonymous Navy officer (refers to himself as “Brian”) recounts his bizarre and extraordinary experiences flying cargo and rescue in Antarctica between the years 1983 to 1997. He claims that a collaboration between humans and aliens exist, and that the Antarctica is a major research ground for these incredible collaborations.


Brian’s high strangeness experiences flying cargo and rescue in Antarctica were in the 1983 to 1997 time period and included several observations of aerial silver discs darting around over the Transantarctic Mountains. He and his crew also saw ancient ruins and a big hole in the ice only about five to ten miles from the geographic South Pole (pink circle on map) that was supposed to be a No Fly Zone. But during an emergency medevac situation, they entered the No Fly Zone and saw what they were not supposed to see: an alleged entrance to a human and E. T. science research base created under the ice. Then at a camp near Marie Byrd Land, some dozen scientists disappeared for two weeks and when they re-appeared, Brian’s flight crew got the assignment to pick them up. Brian says they would not talk and “their faces looked scared.”

Related: Ruins Of Ancient City Found In Antarctica

Ruins Of Ancient City Found In Antarctica []}
Ruins Of Ancient City Found In Antarctica []}

In the strange letter sent to Earth Files the officer states that he experienced things such as:

  • Silver discs darting around over the Transantarctic Mountains
  • During an emergency they entered a No Fly Zone and saw an entrance to a human and E. T. science research base under the ice
  • His crew picked up a dozen scientists who had disappeared for two weeks previous. They would not talk and their faces looked scared.

He has decided to share what he experienced between those years in the following letter, reproduced in full below:


Subject: Antarctica UFO
Date: January 2, 2015

Hi Linda
I am a retired United States Navy LC130 Flight Engineer that retired after 20 years of service in 1997. I have been wanting to write you for a long time about my experience on the Antarctic continent with flying vehicles that I was told not to talk about. I served part of my 20 years in the Navy with a Squadron called Antarctic Development Squadron Six or VXE-6 as it was also known. I served with this squadron from around 1983 till I retired March of 1997. Being a flight engineer and flying more then 4000 hours in that capacity I have seen things that most people have not even imagined on the Continent of Antarctica. The land there seems more alien then earthly. Our deployments to this land started in late September and ended the end of February every year until the Squadron was decommissioned in 1999. This time of year was the summer season when most of the science was done do to warmer temps and 24 hours of daylight.

During my time in the squadron I flew to almost every part of the Antarctic Continent including the South Pole more the 300 times. McMurdo Station which is 3.5 hours of flying time from the South Pole station was the point of squadron operation during our yearly deployments. Between these two stations is a mountain range called the Trans Antarctic’s. With what we called Severe Clear weather from McMurdo to South Pole the Trans Antarctic’s are visible from the altitudes which the aircraft flew approximately 25,000 to 35,000 feet. On several flights to and from South Pole our crew viewed air vehicles darting around the tops of Trans Antarctic’s almost exactly in the same spot every time we would fly by and view them. This is very unusual for air traffic down there due to the fact that the only aircraft flying on the continent were our squadron aircraft. Every aircraft knew where the other aircraft were do to flight schedules being followed.

Another unique issue with South Pole station is that our aircraft was not allowed to fly over a certain area designated 5 miles from the station. The reason stated because of a air sampling camp in that area. This did not make any sense to any of us on the crew because on 2 different occasions we had to fly over this area. One time due to a medical evacuation of the Australian camp called Davis Camp. It was on the opposite side of the continent and we had to refuel at South Pole and a direct course to this Davis Camp was right over the air sampling station. The only thing we saw going over this camp was a very large hole going into the ice. You could fly one of our LC130 into this thing.

It was after this medevac mission we where briefed by some spooks (Intelligence Agents I presumed) from Washington DC and told not to speak of the area we overflew. The other time we got close to “The air sampling Camp” we had navigation and electrical failures on the aircraft and was told to immediately depart the area and report to our squadron commanding officer when we returned to McMurdo. Needless to say our pilot (Aircraft Commander) got his butt chewed and our crew was not on the South Pole supply run for over a month. There were many other times we saw things that was out of the ordinary.

One outlying camp (near Marie Byrd Land) we dropped scientists and their equipment at was out of communication with McMurdo for 2 weeks. Our crew flew back to the camp to find out if the scientists were ok. We found no one there and no sign of any fowl play. The Radio was working fine as we called McMurdo to verify it working properly. We left the camp and flew back to McMurdo as ordered by our CO. A week later the Scientist showed back up to there camp and called McMurdo for someone to come pick them up. Our crew got the flight back there to pick them since we put them into that camp and we knew the terrain and location. None of the scientists would talk to any of the crew on the plane and to me they looked scared.

As soon as we landed back at McMurdo they (Scientists) where put on another of our squadron aircraft and flown to Christchurch New Zealand. We never heard about them again. Their equipment that we brought back from the camp was put in quarantine and shipped back to the United States escorted by the same spooks that debriefed us about our fly over of the air sample camp/ large hole in the ice. I could go on and on about things and situations that I observed during my tour with VXE-6. Talk among the flight crews was that there is a UFO base at South Pole and some of the crew heard talk from some of the scientist working at the Pole of EBEs working with and interacting with the scientists at that air sampling camp/large ice hole.

Brian, now 59 years old, graduated from an Iowa college with an associate’s degree in aviation maintenance technology and an aviation certificate. In 1977, he then enlisted in the U. S. Navy and served for twenty years until his retirement in 1997. He provided Earthfiles his DD-214 documents and other certificates of service including this Antarctic Service Medal given to him on November 20, 1984 as proof of his time in service.

There appears to be many secrets hidden in the Antarctica and we are pretty much hearing different stories every month about military personnel disclosing information about Aliens in that part of the world!

But what a great secluded part of the world for the Aliens to keep out of sight from prying eyes….or so they thought!

In the video below: Ancient megalithic city larger than some of the current mega-cities found in the photographs from orbit. Complex city with a pyramid and a giant megalithic structure in the shape of a swastika

Related: Antarctica ancient ruins, pyramid and a giant megalithic structure in the shape of a swastika visible from Space…

[!]Antarctica Ancient ruins visible from Space [OLDNNL6W2fg]}

Antarctica Ancient ruins visible from Space

UFO mania

Published on Feb 15, 2016 More than 34,898 views

Ancient ruins are visible from the “space” from an orbit, and they are not publish on google maps.
ancient megalithic city larger than some of the current mega-cities found in the photographs from orbit. complex city with a pyramid and a giant megalithic structure in the shape of a swastika, as well as other buildings are in Antarctica.

Did The Nazis Build A Secret Antarctic Base?


In the 1930’s, Nazis exploring the southern extremities of the globe set up a base(called base-211) in Antarctica. You may have heard of Operation Highjump and how Admiral Byrd had an altercation with entrenched German forces that overpowered them with amazing flying craft. A map from the Third Reich (obtained by Russian forces during WW2) has recently surfaced detailing not only the direct passageway used by German U-boats to access this subterranean domain, but also a complete map of both hemispheres of the inner realm of Agartha!

After the Soviet collapse in 1991, the KGB released previously classified files that cast light on the mysterious US led Naval expedition to Antarctica in 1947.


The intelligence report, gathered from Soviet KGB spies embedded in the US, revealed that the US Navy had sent the military expedition led by Admiral Byrd to find and destroy a hidden Nazi base.

On the way, they encountered and were defeated by a German saucer force that destroyed several ships and planes, forcing the US to retreat and implement a media cover-up lasting up until today.
Officially called “The United States Navy Antarctic Development Program,” the naval component of Operation Highjump was comprised of 4700 military personnel, an aircraft carrier (the USS Philippine Sea among the largest of all carriers of the time), and a number of naval support ships and aircraft.

The Naval expedition was headed by famed polar explore Admiral Richard Byrd, who had been ordered to:

“to consolidate and extend American sovereignty over the largest practical area of the Antarctic continent. To establish Little America”


Byrd’s expedition ended after only 8 weeks with “many fatalities” according to initial news reports based on interviews with crew members who spoke to the press while passing through Chilean ports.

Rather than deny the heavy casualty reports, Admiral Byrd revealed in an interview that they had encountered a new enemy that “could fly from pole to pole at incredible speeds.”

Admiral Byrd’s statements were published in the Chilean Press but never publicly confirmed by US authorities. Indeed Byrd did not speak again to the Press about Operation Highjump, leaving it for researchers to speculate for decades over what really happened, and why Byrd was silenced.

Ancient megalithic city larger than some of the current mega-cities found in the photographs from orbit. Complex city with a pyramid and a giant megalithic structure in the shape of a swastika, as well as other buildings are in Antarctica.

Antarctica ancient ruins, pyramid and a giant megalithic structure in the shape of a swastika

Indeed, Operation Highjump had suffered “many casualties” as stated in initial press reports from Chile, which may have ended up exposing the first known historical incident involving a battle between US naval forces and an unknown UFO force stationed near Antarctica.

It is a historical fact that Nazi Germany devoted significant resources to the exploration of Antarctica, and established a prewar presence there with its first mission in the Antarctic summer of 1938/1939.

According to a statement by Grand Admiral Donitz in 1943, 
“the German submarine fleet is proud of having built for the Führer, in another part of the world, a Shangri-La land, an impregnable fortress.”

If the fortress was in Antarctica, was it built by the Nazis, or discovered there? After the defeat of Nazi Germany, according various sources, elite Nazi scientists and leaders escaped to this impregnable fortress by Uboats, two of which experienced difficulties and surrendered in Argentina.


卐 Secrets of Antarctica YouTube 360p mirrored!


● • ⱷ • ⱷ • ⱷ • ⱷ • ⱷ • ⱷ • ⱷ • ⱷ • ⱷ • ⱷ • ⱷ • ⱷ • ⱷ • 

Admiral Byrd’s Operation High Jump ‘n’ Antarctica’s NAZI UFO Base 211 . . . …

Journey to Antarctica Find the Dome Ch.1 Intro [nG3cRGLQOLc][809x417] (27∶09)

{!}{Operation High Jump}» Journey to Antarctica… ({nFo}) [Kg0r__RrZhA] (1∶52∶47)➤

Published on Mar 26, 2016 More 131,704 views

Immediately after WWII the U.S. Navy rushed launched the largest military operation ever down to Antarctica called Operation High Jump. Admiral Byrd, a 33 degree Freemason led the expedition of 30 ships and 4700 militarized soldiers. The mission had 3 task forces that were sent out in different directions and was to last 6-8 months but the fleet came back in just 6 weeks. Admiral Byrd reported UFO sightings, but that was a public relations ruse, they were really trying to find out about the electromagnetic field above the ice wall and the edge of the dome.
Just several years later the U.S. and the Russians began firing over 49 high altitude thermo nuclear rockets up into the dome with Operation Fishbowl and Dominic.

Rockets went haywire and many had to be aborted as they tried to blast through the dome. In this presentation we chronicle the history of Antarctic expeditions as well as demonstrations of how the dome functions as well as how tidal changes and Sun and Moon movement occur in Flat Earth model.

Then both the Russians and the U.S. signed off on a ban on any more tests of the dome as the space race and the fake moon missions were sold to the world.

Special thanks for the music of Scott Huckabay and Donald Fagen
Also, thanks to Rob Skiba for his fine Fe and Bruce at

Journey to Antarctica Find the Dome Ch 1 Intro [nG3cRGLQOLc] (27∶09)➤

Journey To Find The Dome Ch II The Early Expeditions to Antarctica

Journey to Find the Dome. Ch III Op High Jump To Antarctica

Journey to Find the Dome Ch IV Nuking the Dome

Journey to Find the Dome Ch V Dome Alone

Journey to Find the Dome Ch VI Physics Demo of Sun, Moon & Tides Inside the Dome

Operation Dominci, Highjump,
The Antarctica Enigma[www.bibliotecapleyades.netꟾtierra_huecaꟾesp_tierra_hueca_6c].pdf

Admiral Byrd Freemason­d2.pdf

2014 Science discovers the glass wall dome

Category – Science & Technology
License – Standard YouTube License

Part I – The Antarctic Enigma

This invasion of the continent of Antarctica was named ‘Operation High Jump’ and comprised of some 4700 military personnel, six helicopters, six Martin PBM flying boats, two seaplane tenders, fifteen other aircraft, thirteen US Navy support ships and one aircraft carrier: the USS Philippine Sea (right).

It seems incredible that so shortly after a war that had decimated most of Europe and crippled global economies, an expedition toAntarctica was undertaken with so much haste (it took advantage of the first available Antarctic summer after the war), at such cost, and with so much military hardware – unless the operation was absolutely essential to the security of the United States.

At the time of the operation, the US Navy itself was being taken apart piece by piece as the battle-tested fleet was decommissioned with its mostly civilian crew bidding farewell to the seas forever.

The Navy was even reduced to further recruitment to man the few remaining ships in service (1).

Tensions across the globe were also mounting as Russia and America edged into a Cold War, possibly a Third World War that the US would have to fight with,

“tragically few ships and tragically half trained men (2).

This made the sending of nearly 5,000 residual Navy personnel to a remote part of the planet where so much danger lurked in the form of icebergs, blizzards and sub-zero temperatures even more of a puzzle.

The operation was also launched with incredible speed, “a matter of weeks (3).

Perhaps it would not be uncharitable to conclude that the Americans had some unfinished business connected with the war in the polar region. Indeed this was later confirmed by other events and the operation’s leader, Admiral Richard Byrd, himself.

However, the official instructions issued by the then Chief of Naval Operations, Chester W. Nimitz (left), himself of German descent, were:

  1. train personnel and test material in the frigid zones
  2. consolidate and extend American sovereignty over the largest practical area of the Antarctic continent
  3. to determine the feasibility of establishing and maintaining bases in the Antarctic and to investigate possible base sites
  4. to develop techniques for establishing and maintaining air bases on the ice, (with particular attention to the later applicability of such techniques to Greenland)
  5. amplify existing knowledge of hydrographic, geographic, geological, meteorological and electromagnetic conditions in the area (4)

Little other information was released to the media about the mission, although most journalists were suspicious of its true purpose given the huge amount of military hardware involved.

The US Navy also strongly emphasized that Operation High Jump was going to be a navy show; Admiral Ramsey’s preliminary orders of 26th August 1946 stated that,

“the Chief of Naval Operations only will deal with other governmental agencies” and that “no diplomatic negotiations are required. No foreign observers will be accepted.”

Not exactly an invitation to scrutiny, even from other arms of the government.

Admiral Byrd (centre – image right), was a strategic choice as he was a national hero to the Americans; he had pioneered the technology that would be a foundation for modern polar exploration and investigation, had been repeatedly decorated, had undertaken many expeditions toAntarctica and was also the first man to fly over both poles.

However, the task force itself, remained strictly under the military command of Rear Admiral Richard Cruzen (left – right image).

The ships of the central group entered the ice pack off the Ross Sea on 31st December 1946 and found conditions as bad as had been noted for over a century.

Icebreakers such as the USCGC Burton Island (below), a ship that had only recently been commissioned and was still undergoing sea trials off the Californian coast when Operation High Jump was launched, fought to cut a way through the ice to help the men land. (Again, pulling a newly commissioned ship off trials adds to the sense of the urgency of the overall operation.)

The main force was divided into three groups. The Central Group comprised of the USS Mt. Olympus (communications); USS Yancey (supply);USS Merrick (Supply); USS Sennet (submarine); USCGC Burton Island (Icebreaker) and USCGC Northwind (icebreaker.)


The East Group consisted of the USS Pine Island (seaplane tender); USS Brownson (destroyer) and the USS Canisteo (tanker). Finally there was the West Group which was made up of the USS Currituck (seaplane tender); the USS Henderson (Destroyer) and the USS Capapon (tanker.) The operation also had the aircraft carrier USS Philippine and a Base Group headed by Commander Clifford M. Campbell.

Following its arrival at Antarctica, the force began a reconnaissance of the continent. Byrd himself was onboard the first of the planes to take off on 29th January 1947.

Rocket propulsion tubes (JATO bottles) had been attached to the side of the aircraft and the carrier was maneuvered for a 35mph run to help get the planes airborne.

“From the vibration of the great carrier”, Byrd later wrote, “I knew when the captain had got the ship up to about 30 knots (35 mph). We seemed to creep along the deck at first and it looked as if we would never make it…
But when our four JATO bottles went off along the sides of the plane with a terrific, deafening noise I could see the deck fall away. I knew we had made it (5).

Over the next four weeks the planes spent 220 hours in the air, flying a total of 22,700 miles and taking some 70,000 aerial photographs (6).

Then the mission that had been expected to last for between 6-8 months, came to an early and faltering end. The Chilean press reported that the mission had “run into trouble” and that there had been “many fatalities”.

(The official record, though, states that one plane crashed killing three men; a fourth man had perished on the ice; two helicopters had gone down although their crews had been rescued and a task force commander was nearly lost.) (7)

The Chilean claims to one side, it is known that the Central Group of Operation High Jump were evacuated by the Burton Island ice-breaker from the Bay of Whales (above) on 22nd February 1947; the Western Group headed home on 1st March 1947 and the Eastern Group did likewise on 4th March, a mere eight weeks after arrival.

Quite what was going on is still not a matter of public record, however it is known that Byrd was immediately summoned to Washington and interrogated by the Security Services on his return after being initially ‘welcomed back’ by Secretary of War James Forrestal (right) on 14th April 1947. (Forrestal was late to commit suicide.)

On 5th March 1947 the ‘El Mercurio’ newspaper of Santiago, Chile, ran the headline ‘On Board the Mount Olympus on the High Seas’ which quoted Byrd in an interview with Lee van Atta.

“Adm. Byrd declared today that it was imperative for the United States to initiate immediate defense measures against hostile regions.
The Admiral further stated that he didn’t want to frighten anyone unduly but it was a bitter reality that in case of a new war the continental United States would be attacked by flying objects which could fly from pole to pole at incredible speeds.

Admiral Byrd repeated the above points of view, resulting from his personal knowledge gathered both at the north and south poles, before a news conference held for International News Service.”

Bearing in mind that all this occurred (the search for craft that could fly from pole to pole at ‘incredible’ speeds) a year after the war had ended with Germany defeated, makes it all the more intriguing.

So who was the enemy that owned or flew these flying objects? Germany was apparently defeated, and there was no evidence that the new emerging enemy, Russia, had such superior technologies.

Certainly there was no other known country whose activities that could explain the US invasion of Antarctica nor for the development of any craft that could fly,

“fly from Pole to pole with incredible speeds.”

Rumors began to circulate that whilst Germany had been defeated, a selection of military personnel and scientists had fled the fatherland as Allied troops swept across mainland Europe and established themselves at a base on Antarctica from where they continued to develop advanced aircraft based on extraterrestrial technologies.

(It is interesting to note that at the end of the war the Allies determined that there were 250,000 Germans unaccounted for, even taking into account casualties and deaths.)

Incredible as it may sound, there is considerable supporting evidence for these claims about a German base for, on the very eve of the Second World War, the Germans themselves had invaded part of Antarctica and claimed it for the Third Reich.

In fact Hitler had authorized several expeditions to the poles shortly before WWII. Their stated objective was to either to rebuild and enlarge Germany’s whaling fleet or test out weaponry in severely hostile conditions.

Yet, if true, all of this could have been achieved at the North Pole rather than at both poles and been much closer to home.

The Germans had long held an interest in the South Polar region of Antarctica with the first Germanic research of that area being undertaken in 1873 when Sir Eduard Dallman (1830-1896) discovered new Antarctic routes with his ship ‘Grönland’ during his expedition for the German polar Navigation Company of Hamburg.

(The Grönland also achieved the distinction of being the first steamer to operate in the southern ocean.)

A further expedition took place in the early years of the twentieth century in the ship the Gauss (which became embedded in the ice for 12 months – left), and then a further expedition took place in 1911 under the command of Wilhelm Filchner(right) with his ship the ‘Deutchland’.

Between the wars, the Germans made a further voyage in 1925 with a specially designed ship for the Polar Regions, the ‘Meteor’ under the command of Dr. Albert Merz.

Then, in the years directly preceding the Second World War, the Germans laid claim to parts of Antarctica in order to set up a permanent base there.

Given that no country actually ‘owned’ the continent and it couldn’t exactly be conquered as no-one lived there during the winter months at least, it appeared to the Germans that the most effective way to ‘conquer’ part of the continent was to physically travel there, claim it, let others know of their actions and await any disagreements.

Captain Alfred Ritscher (left) was chosen to lead the proposed strike. He had already led expeditions to the North Pole and had proved himself in adverse and critical situations.

For the mission Ritscher was given the ‘Schwabenland’; a German aircraft carrier that had been used for transatlantic mail deliveries by special flightboats, the famous 10 ton Dornier Super ‘Wals’ since 1934.

These ‘Wals’ were launched by catapult from the Schwabenland and had to be accelerated to 93mph before they could become airborne. At the end of each flight a crane on the ship lifted the aircraft back on board after they landed in the sea.

The ship was refitted for the expedition in the shipyards of Hamburg, and around one million Reichmark – nearly a third of the entire expedition budget – was spent on this refit alone.

The crew was prepared for the mission by the German Society of Polar Research and as these preparations neared completion, the organization invited Admiral Byrd to address them, which he did.

The Schwabenland (below) left the port of Hamburg on 17th December 1938 and followed a precisely planned and determined route towards the southern continent. In little over a month the ship arrived at the ice covered Antarctica, dropping anchor at 4° 30′ W and 69° 14′ S on January 20th1939 (8).

The expedition then spent three weeks off Princess Astrid Coast and Princess Martha Coast off Queen Maud Land (9).

During these weeks, the two Schwabenland aircraft, the ‘Passat’ and ‘Boreas’, flew 15 missions across some 600,000 square kilometers of Antarctica, taking more than 11,000 pictures of the area with their specially designed ‘Zeiss Reihenmess-bildkameras RMK 38’. (One of these photographs, below right.)

These pictures showed that some of the older Norwegian maps of the area from 1931 were not only inaccurate, but occasionally fabricated, as the original ‘maps’ bore no resemblance to the photographic images now obtained.

(In fact the Norwegian expeditions that had prepared these earlier maps had never actually gone as far inland as some of the areas detailed on their maps.)

Nearly one fifth of Antarctica was reconnoitered in this way and, for the first time, ice-free areas with lakes and signs of vegetation were discovered.

This area was then declared to be under the control of the German expedition, renamed ‘Neu-Schwabenland’ and hundreds of small stakes, carrying the swastika, were dumped on the snow-covered ground from the ‘Wals’ to signal the new ownership.

Part II – The Antarctic Enigma 
Ritscher and the Schwabenland left their newly claimed territory in the middle of February 1939 and returned to Hamburg two months later, complete with photographs and maps of the new German acquisition.

The true purpose of this expedition has never been satisfactorily explained; we are merely left with a series of puzzles, related reports and snippets of information that are no longer open to verification.

What is not open to doubt however, is that in the decade preceding the Second World War, the Germans did almost nothing that did not put the entire structure of the country on a war footing.

This activity affected all aspects of German life; military, civilian, economic, social and foreign policies, engineering, industry etc.

Given that the seizing of Neu-Schwabenland occurred on the very eve of the war, it can only be concluded that that the polar expedition was of major importance and significance to the goals and development of the planned 1000-year Third Reich.

And this ‘invasion’ was certainly not the end to German activity in the area; rather the prelude, providing support for the idea that Germany might have established a base on the apparently frozen wasteland (click left image).

That German activity continued around Antarctica through the war years is a matter of historical record.

In 1939, the ship ‘Schleswig-Holstein’ is reported to have inspected Iles Kerguelen, Ile Saint-Paul, Ile Amsterdam, Iles Crozet, Prince Edward Islands, and Gough Island and later visited Cape Town (10).

During the period 1939 – 1941 Captain Bernhard Rogge of the raider ship ‘Atlantis’ (pictured right in the icy waters off Antarctica) made an extended voyage in the South Atlantic, Indian and South Pacific Oceans, and visited the Iles Kerguelen between December 1940 to January 1941 (burying a seaman at Bassin de la Gazelle).

The Atlantis is known to have been visited by an RFC-2 (the ‘UFO’ style craft which had served as a reconnaissance aircraft since late 1940.)

The ship then adopted a new disguise as Tamesis before being sunk by HMS Devonshirenear Ascension Island, on 22nd November 1941 (the Atlantis was also known as Hilfskreuzer 16 and was, at various times, disguised as Kasii-Maru or Abbekerk.) (11)

Although the activities of the German ship Erlangen, under the captaincy of Alfred Grams, do not appear to be of consequence during 1939-40, the same cannot be said of the Komet which was commanded by Captain Robert Eyssen.

Following her passage along the Northern Sea Route in 1940, this commerce raider operated in the Pacific and Indian oceans, including a voyage along the Antarctic coastline from Cape Adare to the Shackleton Ice Shelf in search of whaling vessels during February 1941.

There she met the Pinguin and supply vessels Alstertor and Adjutant. (Komet was also known as Hilfskreuzer 45 and was sunk off Cherbourg in 1942.) (12)

The Pinguin itself under the command of Captain Ernst-Felix Kruder was a commerce raider that operated chiefly in the Indian Ocean. In January 1941 she captured a Norwegian whaling fleet (factory ships Ole Wegger and Pelagos, supply ship Solglimt and eleven whale catchers) in about 59° S, 02° 30W. One of these catchers (renamed Adjutant) remained as a tender and the rest were sent to France.

This ship also made anchorages at the Iles Kerguelen and may have landed a party on Marion Island. (Pinguin was sunk off the Persian Gulf by HMS Cornwall0 on 8th May 1941 after she had captured 136,550 tons of British and allied shipping.

She was also known as Hilfskreuzer 33, and disguised herself at various times as Tamerlan, Petschura, Kassos and Trafalgar.) (13)

This island of Kerguelen (named the ‘Most Useless Island In the World’ in 1995) continued to feature prominently in Nazi plans. For example, in 1942 the German Navy planned to establish a meteorological station there.

In May of that year the ship Michel (Hilfskreuzer 28) transferred a meteorologist and two radio operators with full equipment to a supply vessel Charlotte Schlieman that went on to the island, however the orders for the station were later counter-manded (14).

(Kerguelen Island was also the centre of a mid 19th Century mystery. Then entirely uninhabited, except for seals and seabirds, British Captain Sir James Clark Ross landed there in May 1840.

He found in the snow unidentifiable,

“traces … of the singular footprints of a pony, or ass, being 3 inches in length and 2½ inches in breadth, having a small deeper depression in either side, and shaped like a horseshoe.”

Similar markings appeared overnight in the Devon area of England fifteen years later and have also defied adequate explanation.)

Then in 1942 Captain Gerlach in his ship the ‘Stier’ investigated nearby Gough Island as a possible temporary base for raiders and a camp for prisoners. (Stier was also known as Hilfskreuzer 23.)

This ship activity does not appear considerable, however the level of U-boat activity in the South Atlantic was much higher. The exact nature and extent of how high will probably never be known, however some insight might be gleaned from the fact that between October 1942 and September 1944 16 German U-boats were sunk in the South Atlantic area (see Appendix 1).

Apart from their normal patrols, some of these submarines did appear to be engaged in covert activities. For example submarine U-859 which, on 4th April 1944 at 04.40hrs, left on a mission carrying 67 men and 33 tons of mercury sealed in glass bottles in watertight tin crates.

The submarine was later sunk on 23rd September by a British submarine (HMS Trenchant) in the Straits of Malacca and although 47 of the crew died, 20 survived. Some 30 years later one of these survivors spoke openly about the cargo and divers later confirmed the story on rediscovering the mercury. The significance being that mercury is usable as a fuel source for certain types of aerospace propulsion.

Why would a German submarine be transporting such a cargo so far from home?

Although this is the known record of Nazi activity around Antarctica before 8th May 1945 when Germany surrendered unconditionally to the Allies, events after that date suggested something was happening that did not form a part of recognized world history.

Something fuelled by a statement made by Karl Dönitz (left).

Dönitz (16th September 1891 – 24th December 1980) had become Oberbefehlshaber der Kriegsmarine on 31st January 1943 and he led the German U-Boat fleet until the end of World War II. (Dönitz also has the distinction of briefly becoming head of the German state for 20 days after Hitler’s death until his own capture by the Allies on 23rd May 1945.)

His contribution to the mystery of post-war Antarctic activity came in a statement he made in 1943 when he declared that the German submarine fleet had rebuilt,

“in another part of the world a Shangri-La land – an impregnable fortress.”

Could he have been referring to the alleged base in Antarctica?

Certainly there are records of continued German naval activity in the area after the war had apparently ended. For example, on 10th July 1945, more than two months after the cessation of known hostilities, the German submarine U-530 surrendered to Argentine authorities. The background to this event is puzzling.

It is known that the boat had left Lorient in France on 22nd May 1944 under the captaincy of Otto Wermuth for operations in the Trinidad area, and after successfully rendezvousing with the incoming Japanese submarine I-52, it headed for Trinidad before finally returning to base after 133 days at sea.

The boat’s official record states that between October 1944 and May 1945 it formed part of the 33rd Flotilla and on Germany’s surrender Otto Wermuth’s captaincy and the submarine’s career came to an end. Yet two months later it arrived in Rio de la Plata in Argentina and surrendered to the authorities there on 10th July 1945.

History also records that the U-boat, U-977, left Kristiansand in Norway on 2nd May 1945 for combat patrol in the English Channel.

After Germany’s surrender, Captain Heinz Schäffer decided to head for the South Atlantic but he first gave the married men on board the chance to go ashore; 16 of them took Schäffer up the offer.

After a 66-day submerged trip, and a further run on the surface, U-977 arrived in Mar del Plata, Argentina on 17th August, and later surrendered to the US in Boston on 13th November 1945 three months later. Its activities during this period are unknown.

This incident occurred shortly after the end of the war, however, there continued to be accounts of German activity for a considerable post-war period. The French ‘Agence France Press’ on 25th September 1946 stated,

“the continuous rumors about German U-boat activity in the region of Tierra del Fuego [‘Feuerland’ in German] between the southernmost tip of Latin America and the continent of Antarctica are based on true happenings.”

Then the French newspaper, ‘France Soir’ gave the following account of an encounter with such a German U-boat.

“Almost 1½ years after cessation of hostilities in Europe, the Icelandic Whaler ‘Juliana’ was stopped by a large German U-boat.
The Juliana was in the Antarctic region around Malvinas Islands [The Falklands] when a German submarine surfaced and raised the German official Flag of Mourning – red with a black edge.

“The submarine commander sent out a boarding party, which approached the Juliana in a rubber dingy, and having boarded the whaler demanded of Capt. Hekla part of his fresh food stocks. The request was made in the definite tone of an order to which resistance would have been unwise.

“The German officer spoke a correct English and paid for his provisions in US dollars, giving the Captain a bonus of $10 for each member of the Juliana crew. Whilst the foodstuffs were being transferred to the submarine, the submarine commander informed Capt. Hekla of the exact location of a large school of whales.
Later the Juliana found the school of whales where designated.”

Could it be possible that other German U-boats, in addition to U-530 and U-977 were continuing to operate in the area following the war? There are no formal records of such activity, however it is known that 54 German U-boats ‘disappeared’ during the war, of which only 11 are likely to have met their fate at the hands of mines (see Appendix II).

The future may well reveal that fate of more of these submarines, however given the French and South American reports, and the number of missing U-boats, it may not be unreasonable to conclude that at least some of them relocated to the South Polar area.

History also gives us further clues as to a Nazi-Antarctica connection, for it records that Hans-Ulrich Rudel of the German Luftwaffe (left) was being groomed by Hitler to be his successor. It is known that Rudel made frequent trips to Tierra del Fuego at the tip of South America nearest Antarctica. And one of Martin Bormann’s last messages from the bunker in Berlin to Dönitz also mentioned Tierra del Fuego.

Then there are claims about Rudolph Hess (below right), Hitler’s best friend who went to England and was arrested as a war criminal on 10th May 1941. Following his arrest, Hess was held in Spandau Prison in isolation until his death.

Such unique treatment is suggestive that he had information that the Allies considered dangerous. Indeed, in his book ‘Secret Nazi Polar Expeditions’ Christof Friedrich states Hess,

“was entrusted with the all-important Antarctic file … Hess, himself, kept the Polar file…” (15)

However, for Operation High Jump to have been an attempt to ferret out a remaining Nazi base on the Antarctic continent, there would have been two prerequisites.

Firstly, Operation High Jump would have to provide evidence that the mission included a reconnaissance of Neu-Swabenland and secondly, there would have to be an area of the frozen continent that could allow such a base to exist throughout the year. And indeed both criteria are met.

Both the Eastern and Western Groups of Operation High Jump had been active around Neu-Schwabenland.

So was a Russian boat that “proved to be unfriendly” (16).

The Eastern group were frustrated in their efforts to make a reconnaissance of the area, despite incredible efforts to secure photographs for later examination.

However by then,

“it was very late in the season … The sun had only been briefly glimpsed in the past few weeks, but everyone could tell that the continually grey skies and clouds were darkening daily. In another month all light would be gone from Antarctica….
The waters girdling the continent would begin to freeze rapidly, binding unwary ships in a crushing embrace… Dufek [the commander] was loath to surrender. He ordered his ships northwards away from the pack.
Perhaps one or two more flights might be possible. But on the morning of 3 March … virgin ice was seen to be forming on the water’s surface [and the] Eastern group steamed out of Antarctica. (17)

The Western Group, however, were to make a remarkable discovery.

At the end of January 1947 a PBM piloted by Lieutenant Commander David Bunger of Coronado, California, flew from his ship, the Currituck and headed towards the continent’s Queen Mary Coast.

On reaching land, Bunger flew west for a time, then, coming up over the featureless, white horizon, he saw a dark, bare area which Byrd later described as,

“a land of blue and green lakes and brown hills in an otherwise limitless expanse of ice.” (18)

Bunger and his men carefully reconnoitered the area before racing back to the Currituck with news of their find.

The ‘oasis’ they had discovered covered an area of some three hundred square miles of the continent and contained three large, open water lakes along with a number of smaller lakes. These lakes were separated by masses of barren, reddish-brown rocks possibly indicating the presence of iron ore.

Several days later, Bunger returned to the area, and found that the water was warm to the touch and the lake itself was filled with red, blue and green algae giving it a distinctive colour. Bunger filled a bottle with the water which later,

“turned out to be brackish, a clue to the fact that the ‘lake’ was actually an arm of the open sea.” (19)

This is important for two reasons; warm, inland lakes connected to the surrounding oceans would be perfect for submarines to hide within, and similar lakes have been noted inNeu-Schwabenland, the site of the alleged Nazi base.

There is no conclusive evidence of a Nazi base on Antarctica, however that something untoward was happening on, or around, the frozen continent appears, on balance of probabilities, to be likely.

The evidence is there:

  1. The Germans invaded and claimed part of Antarctica on the very eve of the war when all of their activity was geared towards the war machine and the establishment of a 1000-year Reich.
  2. There was ongoing ship and submarine activity in the South Atlantic and polar regions throughout and after the war had apparently ended.
  3. The US invaded the continent itself with considerable naval resources leaving mainland America exposed and vulnerable as the world edged into the Cold War. The task force limped home as if defeated only weeks later, and the local South American press wrote of such a defeat.
  4. Admiral Byrd spoke of objects that could fly from pole to pole at incredible speeds being based on Antarctica.
  5. Hundreds of thousands of Germans and numerous U-boats were missing at the end of the war.

The connection between Antarctica and the UFO phenomenon was sealed with claims made by one Albert K. Bender who stated that he,

“went into the fantastic and came up with an answer … I know what the saucers are.”

Part III – The Antarctic Enigma

Albert Bender ran an organization called the ‘International Flying Saucer Bureau’ a small UFO organization based in Connecticut, USA and he also edited a publication known as the ‘Space Review’ which was committed to the dissemination of news about UFOs.

In truth, the organization had only a small membership and the publication circulated amongst hundreds rather than thousands, but that its members and readers valued it was in little doubt. The publication itself advocated that flying saucers were spacecraft of extraterrestrial origin.

Then, in the October 1953 edition of ‘Space Review’, there were two major announcements. The first was headed ‘Late Bulletin’ and stated:

“A source which the IFSB considers very reliable has informed us that the investigation of the flying saucer mystery and the solution is approaching final stages. This same source to whom we had referred data, which had come into our possession, suggested that it was not the proper method and time to publish the data in Space Review.”

The second announcement read:

“Statement of Importance: The mystery of the flying saucers is no longer a mystery. The source is already known, but any information about this is being withheld by order from a higher source.
We would like to print the full story in Space Review, but because of the nature of the information we are very sorry that we have been advised in the negative.” The statement ended in the sentence “We advise those engaged in saucer work to please be very cautious.”

These announcements were of little significance in themselves.

What gained them wider attention was the fact that immediately after publishing this October 1953 issue, Bender suspended further publication of the magazine and closed theIFSB down without any further explanation.

Bender might have known “what the flying saucers” were, but he later revealed in a local newspaper interview that he was keeping his knowledge a secret following a visit by three men who apparently confirmed he was right about his UFO theory, but put him in sufficient fear to immediately close down his organization and cease publication of the journal.


It has been argued that the story of being visited by three strangers and being ‘warned off’ was a front to close a publication that was losing money, however the fact that Bender had been “scared to death” and “actually couldn’t eat for a couple of days” was verified by his friends and associates.

However, in 1963, a full decade after his visit from the three strangers, Bender was seemingly prepared to reveal more of his story in a largely unreadable book entitled ‘Flying Saucers and the Three Men in Black.’

The book was scant on facts however intriguingly described extraterrestrial spacecraft that had bases in Antarctica.

This was apparently the truth Bender was terrorized into not revealing. Bender also provided images of the saucers he was aware of. Yet again we see a drawing of his UFO with the three bubbles underneath, reminiscent of the Haunebu II alongside a cigar shaped object, of which more later.

Ernst Zundel, a German scientist turned author who had entered the US under Operation Paperclip at the end of the war and who worked at Wright Field (later Wright Patterson AFB where the alleged Roswell debris was housed), also made claims about the nature of the activity in Antarctica.

In the 1970s Zundel wrote a book ‘UFOs: Nazi Secret Weapons?’ in which he claimed that UFOs were secret Nazi weapons developed during the Second World War, and some of them had been shipped out towards the end of the war and hidden at the poles.

Publication of the book coincided with a tidal wave of renewed interest in all things spiritual, and Zundel was invited on to countless talk shows to share his views on spaceships, free energies, electromagnetism, emergent technologies and some of the positive contributions made by the Germans under the Third Reich in these fields (26).

Zundel was actually only really interested in promoting his holocaust theory, described in his book ‘Did Six Million Really Die?’ however found that his Nazi and ‘Hollow Earth’ ideas proved a greater attraction to television producers.

Zundel explains:

“I realized that North Americans were not interested in being educated. They want to be entertained. The book was for fun. With a picture of the Fuhrer on the cover and flying saucers coming out of Antarctica it was a chance to get on radio and TV talk shows.
For about 15 minutes of an hour program I’d talk about that esoteric stuff.
Then I would start talking about all those Jewish scientists in concentration camps, working on these secret weapons. And that was my chance to talk about what I wanted to talk about.” (27)

The idea however, gripped the popular imagination and took on a life of its own. Zundel’s publishing company, ‘Samisdat’, started to make a name for itself by issuing newsletters and books on the subject. An expedition to Antarctica itself was even proposed to seek out ‘Hitler’s UFO bases’ there. (click image above)

Yet such claims would have died out had they not been based on at least some real events. That something strange was happening around the foreboding continent took an interesting turn in the 1960s when the Argentine Navy was charged with the official investigation into strange sightings in the sky.

A 1965 official report prepared by Captain Sanchez Moreno of the Naval Air Station, Comandante Espora in Bahia Blanca stated:

“Between 1950 and 1965, personnel of Argentina’s Navy alone made 22 sightings of unidentified flying objects that were not airplanes, satellites, weather balloons or any type of known (aerial) vehicles. These 22 cases served as precedents for intensifying that investigation of the subject by the Navy (20).”

Following a series of sightings at Argentine and Chilean meteorological stations on Deception Island, Antarctica, in June and July 1965, Captain Engineer Omar Pagani disclosed at a press conference that,

“the unidentified flying objects do exist. Their presence in Argentine airspace is proven. Their nature and origin are unknown and no judgment is made about them.”(21)

More details of these UFO sightings were given in a report in the Brazilian newspaper ‘O Estado de Sao Paulo’ in its 8th July 1965 edition.

“For the first time in history, an official communiqué has been published by a government about the flying saucers.
It is a document from the Argentine Navy, based on the statements of a large number of Argentine, Chilean and British sailors stationed in the naval base in Antarctica.

The communiqué declared that the personnel of Deception Island (left) naval base saw, at nineteen hours forty minutes on 3 July, a flying object of lenticular shape, with a solid appearance and a colouring in which red and green prevailed and, for a few moments, yellow.
The machine was flying in a zig-zag fashion, and in a generally western direction, but it changed course several times and changed speed, having an inclination of about forty-five degrees above the horizon. The craft also remained stationary for about twenty minutes at a height of approximately 5,000 meters, producing no sound.

The communiqué states moreover that the prevailing meteorological conditions when the phenomenon was observed can be considered excellent for the region in question and the time of year. The sky was clear and quite a lot of stars were visible.

The Secretariat of the Argentine Navy also states in its communiqué that the occurrence was witnessed by scientists of the three naval bases and that the facts described by these people agree completely.” (22)

In March 1950 Commodore Augusto Vars Orrego of the Chilean Navy shot still pictures and 8mm movie footage of a very large cigar shaped flying object that hovered over and maneuvered about in the frigid skies above the Chilean Antarctic.

Orrego stated,

“during the bright Antarctic night, we saw flying saucers, one above the other, turning at tremendous speeds. We have photographs to prove what we saw (23).

There have been other Chilean sightings.

Then during January 1956 an event was witnessed by a group of Chilean scientists who had been flown by helicopter to Robertson Island in the Wendell Sea to study geology, fauna and other features.

This experience was the subject of a later article entitled ‘A Cigar-Shaped UFO over Antarctica.’

“At the beginning of January 1956, during a period of stormy weather, the party suddenly became aware of something which, in other circumstances, could have been very grave for them.
This was that their radio had mysteriously ceased to function. This was not too worrying a disaster in so much as it was firmly settled that the helicopter would return to take them off again on January 20.”

One of the scientists, a doctor, was in the habit of getting up in the night to observe anything of meteorological interest, but another of the group, a professor, did not like to be disturbed.

However on the night of 8th January 1956, the Doctor decided to wake the professor. He,

“pointed upwards, almost overhead. Still in a bad temper through being disturbed, [the professor] looked as directed, and beheld two ‘metallic’ cigar-shaped objectsin verticular positions, perfectly still and silent, and flashing vividly the reflected rays of the sun.”

Soon after 7.00am, two other members of the party, an assistant and a medical orderly joined the two men.

The group watched the two craft.

“At about 9.00am object No. 1 (the nearest to the zenith) suddenly assumed a horizontal posture and shot away like a flash towards the west. It had now lost its metallic brightness and had taken on the whole gamut of visible colours of the spectrum, from infrared to ultra-violet.

“Without slowing down it performed an incredible acute-angle change of direction, shot off across another section of the sky and then did another sharp turn as before. These vertiginous maneuvers, the zig-zagging, abrupt stopping, instantaneous accelerating, went on for some time right overhead, the object always following tangential trajectories in respect to the Earth and all in the most absolute silence.

“The demonstration lasted about five minutes. Then the object returned and took up position beside its companion in almost the same area of the sky as before, but now it was the turn of No. 2 to show its paces and do a weird zigzagging dance.
Shooting off towards the east, it performed a series of ten dispointed bursts of flight, broken by brusque changes of direction, and marked by the same colour changes when accelerating or stopping, and so on. After about three minutes of this, object No. 2 returned and took up its station near its companion, and reassumed its original solid and metallic appearance.

“The scientists had with them two Geiger-Miller counters of high sensitivity, one of the auditory and the other of the flash-type.
When the two objects had finished their dance and reassumed their stations in the sky, someone discovered that the flash-type Geiger counter now showed that radioactivity around them had suddenly increased 40 times – enough to kill any organism subjected long enough to it. The discovery greatly increased the anxiety felt by the four men …

“Although they had no telescopic lens, they did however have cameras with them, and they took numerous photographs of the objects, both in colour and black and white. We are not told in the report what became of these photographs.” (24).

Five years later there was another documented account of a UFO sighting over Antarctica by Rubens Junqueira Villela, a meteorologist and the first Brazilian scientist to participate in an expedition to the white continent, now a veteran of eleven expeditions to Antarctica (two with the US Navy, eight with the Brazilian Antarctic Programme and another on the sailing ship Rapa Nui).

Whilst on board the US Navy icebreaker Glacier (below right) which had set sail from New Zealand at the end of January 1961, Villela claims that he witnessed a UFO event in the skies over Antarctica which he immediately recorded in his diary, even including the emotions felt by all those involved.

During 16th March 1961 and after a fierce storm had forced the expedition to retreat to Admiralty Bay in the King George Isles,

“a strange light suddenly crossed the sky, and everyone started to shout.

“‘It’s a missile!’ said one excited Marine. ‘No, it’s a meteor,’ barked another member of the crew. The excitement was wide-spread and growing. Trying to describe the light which appeared over Almirantado Bay wasn’t easy… I wrote in my diary: ‘Positively the colors, the configuration and contours of the object, as a bodied [sic] light, with geometric forms, did not seem to be from this world, and I did not know what could possibly reproduce it.”

“The object was multi-colored and had a luminous body – oval-shaped. It left a long tube-like orange/red trail. Suddenly, it split into two pieces, as if it had exploded. Each part shone even more intensively, with white, blue and red colors projecting ‘V’ shaped rays behind it. Quite quickly they moved away and could be seen 200 meters above the ground… Throughout the sighting no noise was heard by any of the witnesses.”

“The US Navy officially registered the incident as “a meteor or some other natural luminous phenomenon” according to the report submitted by the Glacier’s captain, Captain Porter.

As a trained meteorologist, Villela easily dismissed the official line. “How could they mistake a meteor with an object carrying antennae, completely symmetrical and followed by a tail without any sight of atmospheric disturbance?” (25)

The renowned skeptic and self-styled debunker, Phillip Klaus, believes this episode is a classic example of ‘plasma’, however the late meteorologist, James McDonald argued that the highly structured nature of the object and the low cloud overcast present at about 1500 feet were not compatible with Klass’s hypothesis.

The South Atlantic area was also host to another sighting on 16th January 1958 when the Brazilian naval vessel Almirante Salddanha was escorting a team of scientists to a weather station on Trindade Island.

As the ship approach the island (or rather an outcrop of rock) a UFO reportedly swooped past the ship, circled the island, then flew off in front of dozens of witnesses.

One of these witnesses, the expedition photographer, took a number of photographs of the object, and later the film was handed over to the military by the Captain. After analysis, the Brazilian government released the film stating that they were unable to account for the images.

Whatever was going on in the Antarctic region, it certainly wasn’t happening in isolation.

● •ⱷ •ⱷ •ⱷ •ⱷ •ⱷ •ⱷ •ⱷ •ⱷ •ⱷ •ⱷ •ⱷ •ⱷ •ⱷ •ⱷ •ⱷ •ⱷ •ⱷ •ⱷ •●

● •ⱷ •ⱷ •ⱷ •ⱷ •ⱷ •ⱷ •ⱷ •ⱷ •ⱷ •ⱷ •ⱷ •ⱷ •ⱷ •●

● •ⱷ •ⱷ •ⱷ •ⱷ •ⱷ •ⱷ •ⱷ •ⱷ •ⱷ •ⱷ •ⱷ •ⱷ •ⱷ •●

● •ⱷ •ⱷ •ⱷ •ⱷ •ⱷ •ⱷ •ⱷ •ⱷ •ⱷ •ⱷ •ⱷ •●

Nazi UFOs∶ HIDDEN TRUTH (UFO Aliens Documentary) w¡(Bill Birnes) (44∶23)

Nazi UFOs∶ HIDDEN TRUTH (UFO Aliens Documentary) w/(Bill Birnes) ET SECRETS (44∶23)➤

Published on Dec 7, 2015 More 15,375 views

Nazi UFOs: HIDDEN TRUTH (UFO Aliens Documentary)

Documentary in Germany and Poland to investigate rumors that the Third Reich had reverse engineered alien technology and may have produced a functional spacecraft, and how some of this technology was captured by the United States and helped jump start the U.S. space program. Military historian Igor Witkowski gives the team insight on “Die Glocke” (The Bell), an alleged top secret Nazi wunderwaffe. SHOCKING evidence!
Category – Education
License – Standard YouTube License

● •ⱷ •ⱷ •ⱷ •ⱷ •ⱷ •ⱷ •ⱷ •ⱷ •ⱷ •ⱷ •ⱷ •ⱷ •ⱷ •ⱷ •ⱷ •ⱷ •ⱷ •ⱷ •●

● •ⱷ •ⱷ •ⱷ •ⱷ •ⱷ •ⱷ •ⱷ •ⱷ •ⱷ •ⱷ •ⱷ •ⱷ •ⱷ •●

● •ⱷ •ⱷ •ⱷ •ⱷ •ⱷ •ⱷ •ⱷ •ⱷ •ⱷ •ⱷ •ⱷ •ⱷ •ⱷ •●

● •ⱷ •ⱷ •ⱷ •ⱷ •ⱷ •ⱷ •ⱷ •ⱷ •ⱷ •ⱷ •ⱷ •●



Nazi UFO ₪ Bell Flying Saucer Cover up Ancient Alien UFO Secret Technology - the History Project

Nazi UFO 卐 Bell Flying Saucer Cover up

Ancient Alien UFO Secret Technology 👽

the History Project [UI0Z6qZkFYo] (49∶39)  (****)

Published by livingselfsufficient on Jul 11, 2014 ➧)➤ More 170,832 views

Nazi, UFO, German, Ancient, Alien,Technology, Flying, Bell, Saucer, Secrets, Design, Cover up

The NAZI UFO Conspiracy & Secret Technology [Full Documentary Films]

Secret Military Aircraft Russian Top Secret Aircraft C-130 YMC-130H Lockheed Hercules accident crash

“Anti”-Gravity or Advanced Propulsion Physics & Technologies

C2CAM Coast to Coast AM Full Radio Shows! – be a Coast Insider!!
Sunday Nov. 9, 2014
The Nazi Diaspora

Peter Levenda returns to his quest for the truth about the true character of the Nazi cult and its influence.

Wednesday Nov. 5, 2014
Politics & Economy/ Ancient Texts & MJ-12 Docs

Expert in theology, biblical languages, and world civilizations, Mike Heiser, works on ancient astronaut beliefs, Nazi UFOs, giants in biblical texts and history, end times and New World Order.

Thursday Aug. 7, 2014
Ventura Update/ Secret Space Program

Conspiracy researcher Olav Phillips specializes in the secret space program, exotic aircraft, high technology, foreign policy, pre-history, mysterious civilizations.

he discussed his study of Alternative 3, a rarely seen British TV program from 1977.

Third Reich Secret Science

Nazi UFO 卐 Bell Flying Saucer Cover up Ancient Alien UFO Secret Technology 👽 the History Project YouTube Playlist

Nazi Bell – Secret Flying Saucers
This is not another film about flakes and weirdos it’s a true story about how real flying saucers were developed secretly …right under our noses. The first “flying saucer” spotted by an American pilot over Mount Washington in 1947.

Nazi UFO Flying Saucer
He coined the phrase of the disc-shaped craft that hovered above him and heralded the age of UFOs (unidentified flying objects).

Additional Information:

History Project UFOs The Real History
UFO spotters became convinced these were spacecraft flown by aliens. Governments and the media scoffed at the idea of Alien transport but others knew better.

Flying Saucer Technology
Under cover of the popular hysteria fueled sensationalist newspaper reports, Hollywood movie scripts. Scientists secretly designing, building and piloting real flying saucers.

Nazi Ancient aliens
A story of the man-made flying saucers, more than 50 years of development during which governments invested heavily in the promising anti-gravity flying machines from secret projects – mysterious lights seen in the skies.

Nazi Scientists
Attempts at building flying saucers had been made in the 1920’s and in 1944. As the Allies overran Nazi Germany, brilliant aircraft designers learned the secrets of the Third Reich’s saucer development as post-war military effort to win the Cold War.

UFO Design
Secret design headquarters were set up. The British Ministry of Defense issued dismissive statements of “flying saucer” sightings while the Government poured millions of pounds into a secret project, known as Project Y.

Nazi Moon Base
By 1960, the first saucers from the Avro Company were flying. Declassified footage shows the two-man ‘flying jeep’ saucer on test flights. The military denied further development but supersonic craft were recorded everywhere.

Government Alien Secrets
The US government began a public relations exercise called Project Blue Book. Its sustained campaign to discredit flying saucer sightings provided a smokescreen for the funding of an even more remarkable anti-gravity project the forerunner of the formerly top secret Stealth Bomber.

★ Post comments or questions, share, like and subscribe!
★ Best Science, Discovery and History Channel – my opinion
Secureteam10 ✦ Best UFO Videos ✦ Best Alternative News
★ Facebook ✦

Nazi UFO Technology Third Reich
Category – Science & Technology
License – Standard YouTube License
Created using – YouTube Video Editor
Source videos – View attributions





● • ⱷ • ⱷ • ⱷ • ⱷ • ⱷ • ⱷ • ⱷ • ●


Leave a Reply

Fill in your details below or click an icon to log in: Logo

You are commenting using your account. Log Out /  Change )

Google+ photo

You are commenting using your Google+ account. Log Out /  Change )

Twitter picture

You are commenting using your Twitter account. Log Out /  Change )

Facebook photo

You are commenting using your Facebook account. Log Out /  Change )


Connecting to %s